HR Software for Any Size Business
Employee Satisfaction typically reflects the morale of the company. Employee Satisfaction is a common measure used within HR functions. It refers to the level of contentment an employee feels with his/her job and workplace experience, as well as his/her attitude towards the company. While Customer Satisfaction reflects the customer experience feelings and represents the affective dimensions produced by the quality of a task or product delivered by the company.
Employee Satisfaction is important to ensure high revenues for the organization. Satisfied employees are the ones who are loyal to their company and stick with the company even in its worst times. Employees need to be passionate towards their work and this passion comes only when employees are fully satisfied with their company or organization. Customer Satisfaction is of the utmost importance for marketers and business owners because customers provide the metrics that are useful to improve business level. In a survey of nearly 200 senior marketing managers, 71 percent responded that they found a customer satisfaction metric very useful in managing and monitoring their businesses.
● Any employee satisfied from his/her company is hardly thinking of leaving his/her job.
● Satisfied Employees adjust and handle pressure with ease as compared to frustrated ones.
● Satisfied Employees in a way is essential for employee retention.
● Customer Satisfaction increases Customer lifetime value.
● It’s cheaper to retain satisfied customers than acquire new ones.
● Customer Satisfaction is the best indicator of how likely a customer will purchase in the future.
The literature and different surveys offer several explanations as to why Employee Satisfaction affects Customer Satisfaction.
1. Satisfied employees are motivated employees; that is, they have motivational resources to deliver adequate effort and achieve customer satisfaction level.
2. Satisfied employees have high energy and willingness to give the best service. They can deliver a positive perspective of service.
3. Satisfied employees can provide customers with interpersonal sensibility and social accounts. It has been suggested that these components of interactional justice (i.e., quality of interpersonal treatment provided in a negotiation/exchange) have a significant impact on customer satisfaction.
Employee satisfaction deeply affects customer satisfaction. Employee satisfaction tells how employees feel about their job and has an impact on their work experience, but also on tangible business outcomes such as customer satisfaction, sales, and profit. Employees can strongly contribute to an organization’s success by having a customer-centric approach in their work and in their work-related interactions. However, they are more likely to do so if they are satisfied with their job. Orblogic has satisfied employees who are giving the best services to their customers and achieving success.
HR Manager with 20 years of Experience..
Get started today. Set up a free trial based on your enterprise needs.